Our website follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 U.S.C. §512, otherwise known as Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) because of the fact that We do not store any copyright protected content in our web sites/servers. All the posts are made only for sharing purposes and any linked content is stored only in third-party web sites. Since freedom of speech is allowed, we do not attend in any kind of copyright infringing. R-LI.COM does not condone, allow or permit copyrighted content to be uploaded to our servers. Please ensure you read and understand this policy before filing a copyright infringement notice.
DMCA – R-li.com
r-li.com.does accept DMCA infringement notices for copyrighted material.
1. We does not host any of the files displayed on r-li.com.
2. We index these files which are located on remote servers which neither we nor its affiliates have any connection with / control of / association with.
3. You download files from another host service. (not from our server)
4. All software and applications is presented only for fact-finding.
5. You must uninstall/remove particular software/application from your android device/computer after.
6. If You won’t delete files from the computer/device, You’ll break the copyrights protection laws.
7. All the rights on the softwares & applications are the property of their respective owners.
8. We are a software/application Search Engine, so we do not store or host any of the files and other copyright material at our server, but we respect Copyright Laws. So if You have found a search result to an illegal software/application please use the form below.
As a general matter, we respect the rights of Developers and Application Builders and hope you will work with us to keep our community a creative, legal and positive experience for everyone, including artists and creators. Please note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages. Don’t make false claims!
Please also note that the information provided in this legal notice may be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content. For any query Contact Us.
All the content on R-li.COM is either submitted to R-li.COM by email or is readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in public domain. Content (including images and videos) posted are believed to be posted within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (Title 17, U.S. Code.)
Notification of Copyright Infringement
R-li.COM is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on R-li.COM or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through any search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in R-li.COM search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Please send the infringement notice via email to email@example.com
Please allow us a day or two for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed. Thanks.