2390 reticles database! Full reticles list you can see here: http://www
|Update||July 24, 2021|
|Info||paid for free|
|Content Rating||USK: All ages|
2390 reticles database! Full reticles list you can see here: http://www.borisov.mobi/StrelokPro/android/reticles.html
3704 cartridges database
2285 bullets database + 662 bullets with G7 ballistic coefficients
This smart ballistic calculator can use G1, G7 and… custom drag-functions! It can use Lapua radar data!
Can calculate trajectory without using ballistic coefficient!
Powder temperature considering.
Supports imperial and metric units.
Supports density altitude.
Can calculate spin drift, gyroscopic stability factor and vertical deflection of crosswind.
Can calculate Coriolis effect.
Supports Skywatch BL
Supports Kestrel weather meters via bluetooth, including new 5×00 family
Support Kestrel DROP environmental data loggers
Supports Weatherflow WEATHERmeter
Trajectory validation (truing) by speed or ballistic coefficient.
Can measure incline angle with phone camera
Can get current weather from internet
You can store you data to Dropbox or Google drive for back up and sync between devices
You can select target type from big list of targets
Field-proven accuracy since 2007
1. Access to GPS – for Coriolis effect calculation and internet weather
2. Access to Bluetooth – to communicate with mobile weather station
3. Access to Camera – for measuring slope angle with camera
4. Access to internet – for Lapua drag-functions download and internet weather
5. Access to storage – for write app settings and rifles. cartridges data.
2. Reticles added:
- #60, Victory Diavari, 2.5-10x50, Zeiss
- PR-2 MIL, Mark 5HD 7-35x56 FFP, Leupold
- 20× Half Mil, Sidewinder 30 6.5-20x44, Hawke
- WD-CFN, HD 4-16X44 FFP SF, Westhunter
- Mil-dot, 3-12x42 FFP, Visionking
Download Strelok Pro Mod Apk 6.1.2 (Paid for free)(Free purchase)
You are now ready to download Strelok Pro for free. Here are some notes:
- Please check our installation guide.
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android device, please use CPU-Z app