'The Eighth Continent' is an interactive novel wherein you’re the story's hero!
In a world devastated by a cataclysmic super-eruption, you will need to seek for your misplaced household. Who must you belief? What risks await you within the volcanic wasteland?
Scavenge, battle, hack, and commerce your approach by a ruined world.
– A branching storyline; make essential selections and reside with the implications.
– Conditional selections, the place your choices could rely on the objects in your stock, your well being or psychological state, beforehand visited places, your repute with different characters, and even your wealth!
– A card-based combating mini-game.
– A mini-game for hacking digital locks.
– A mini-game the place you scavenge for valuable items.
– Distributors to purchase and promote.
– A decryption mini-game to decode secret data.
– A list of consumables and quest objects so that you can handle.
– Over 700 pages.
– Over 20 achievements.
– An automated bookmark save system.
Appropriate for adults and younger adults alike, the ebook makes use of clear language all through and incorporates delicate fictional violence within the type of a card sport. Though a standalone story, 'The Eighth Continent' is the primary ebook of a trilogy; books two and three are already written, and can be launched as apps quickly.
The app is designed for each telephones and tablets, and works in each panorama and portrait orientations.
(That is an ad-supported model of the paid app 'The Eighth Continent'.)
Particular due to Matt Rix for his wonderful Futile 2D library.