ZArchiver - is a program for archive management
|Size||Varies with device|
|Update||April 29, 2021|
|Content Rating||USK: All ages|
ZArchiver – is a program for archive administration. It has a easy and purposeful interface. The app doesn’t have permission to entry the web, so can’t transmit any data to different providers or individuals.
ZArchiver allows you to:
– Create the next archive varieties: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), XZ, lz4, tar, zst (zstd);
– Decompress the next archive varieties: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fats, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, lzip, zst (zstd), egg, alz;
– View archive contents: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fats, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, lzip, zst (zstd), egg, alz;
– Create and decompress password-protected archives;
– Edit archives: add/take away recordsdata to/from the archive (zip, 7zip, tar, apk, mtz);
– Create and decompress multi-part archives: 7z, rar(decompress solely);
– Partial archive decompression;
– Open compressed recordsdata;
– Open an archive file from mail purposes;
– Extract break up archives: 7z, zip and rar (7z.001, zip.001, part1.rar, z01);
– Begin with Android 9 for small recordsdata (<10MB). If attainable, use direct opening with out extracting to a short lived folder;
– Multithreading help (helpful for multicore processors);
– UTF-8/UTF-16 help for filenames means that you can use nationwide symbols in filenames.
ATTENTION! Any helpful concepts or needs are welcome. You’ll be able to ship them by e mail or simply go away a remark right here.
Q: What password?
A: The contents of some archives could also be encrypted and the archive can solely be opened with the password (don’t use the cellphone password!).
Q: This system just isn’t working accurately?
A: Ship me an e mail with detailed description of the issue.
Q: How you can compress recordsdata?
A: Choose all of the recordsdata you need to compress by clicking on icons (from the left of filenames). Click on on the primary of chosen recordsdata and select “Compress” from menu. Set desired choices and press the OK button.
Q: How you can extract recordsdata?
A: Click on on the archive title and choose appropriate choices (“Extract Right here” or different).
You are now ready to download ZArchiver for free. Here are some notes:
- Please check our installation guide.
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android device, please use CPU-Z app